By law, membership in a credit union is limited to those people who share a common bond of occupation, association or residence. An individual meeting any of the following criteria is eligible to become a member of the Cherokee Strip Credit Union:
- Individual(s) who live, work, worship or attend school in Kay County, Oklahoma
- Active and retired employees of ConocoPhillips and its affiliated companies and their family members
- Employees of other associations or businesses that have been approved as a Select Employee Group (SEG) in accordance with the laws of the state of Oklahoma and approved for membership by the State Credit Union Board
- Active and retired employees of the credit union and their family members
- Nonprofit organizations or associations that are located in Kay County
How to become a member:
It’s easy: Eligible applicants are required to complete a short membership application and make a minimum deposit of $5 into a Share (Savings) Account.